The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > General / Off-Topic
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Tue Nov 18, 2008, 10:48am
Official Forum Member

Getting those Contracts

Hey Guys/Gals

I just wanted some advice on how you guys go about getting your contracts/building a repoir with a coach. I know a lot of it will come through your own association that you belong to but what for those of you that have private contracts to fullfil what did you do to get them? I know my personal association does not cover all sports, so a lot of it is getting your own contracts, specifically softball. I personally know all of the coaches in the surrounding area from umping them as well as growing up here. I have a good relationship with them and have talked to them many times outside of a "game setting". So any advice you guys have on getting those contracts from places outside your city that are still somewhat close to where you are would be appreciated.