The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > General / Off-Topic

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Sun Mar 27, 2005, 03:07pm
Official Forum Member

I am really considering a membership to the site. I really enjoy reading the banter on the boards and just reading about officiating/umpiring in general. I am looking for some feedback on whether to subscribe or not.

If you don't want to post negative comments, you can send it to my home email.

Old Sun Mar 27, 2005, 08:37pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by mj
I am really considering a membership to the site. I really enjoy reading the banter on the boards and just reading about officiating/umpiring in general. I am looking for some feedback on whether to subscribe or not.

I am a subscriber. I might not be if signing up didn't carry a "coupon" for a significant discount on product like the annual BRD. OTOH, I might pay anyway. Like most other media, some of the content on the Ppay side" is good; some is drivel. Participating in the "banter" is FREE!!!!
Old Mon Mar 28, 2005, 08:37am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by mj

The articles like the recent one by Roland regarding umpire finances are dead on the money - pun intended. You don't find articles like that in competing publications.

Sign up and try it for a month. I believe that they have a money back guarantee for 30 days if you don't like it. Unlike other magazines, you can read all of the back issues for free. They are all on line. I've written about 100 articles and they are all there to new and old subscribers alike.

What a deal.

Peter