Go Back   The Official Forum > Football
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Mon Jul 18, 2011, 09:06pm
Chain of Fools

Business just picked up!!!!!!!!!!!

This just in...............

Quote:
After a great deal of consideration the NFHS Forum as it exists today will end on August 15, 2011. The forum has been a useful online tool for many people over the years. The NFHS as decided to make the forum a member benefit. This means that most forum users will be able to continue to communicate via the new forum.
The new forum is located at http://nfhs.arbitersports.com

Quote:
The NFHS Officiating Forum is visible to the public, but only current members of the NFHS Officials Association may start topics or post comments.

Our forum policy is simple: the NFHS Officiating Forum is reserved for friendly discussion of topics relevant to sports officiating.

“Friendly discussion” is broad enough to include disagreement, even pointed criticism, as well as pleasant observations and exchanges. What it excludes are insults, name calling, libel, threadjacking, tasteless profanity, trolling, commercial promotion, spamming, copyright violations and similar social or legal transgressions. You get the picture.
Old Tue Jul 19, 2011, 01:17am
Get away from me, Steve.

One less place for me to look, since WI doesn't provide membership to the NFHS as part of the dues. And it's not worth $40 to post on a forum.
Old Tue Jul 19, 2011, 08:13am
M.A.S.H.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichMSN View Post
One less place for me to look, since WI doesn't provide membership to the NFHS as part of the dues. And it's not worth $40 to post on a forum.
Same for Illinois.

I didn't really visit the NFHS site much anyways... but, it was a good site to visit.

Oh well...
Old Tue Jul 19, 2011, 09:20am
Get away from me, Steve.

I've had 36 posts in the 6 years I was a member. Saying I'll miss it would probably be inaccurate, but being able to post when I wanted to (and if I wanted to) was nice. Restricting posting in this way is absurd since those of us in the other 19 states also work NFHS rules. Just another decision to try to squeeze more money from the Internet that a company will probably eventually regret...