The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Football
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Tue Oct 26, 2004, 07:35am
Official Forum Member

Send a message via MSN to MI Official Send a message via Skype™ to MI Official
Talking

After 38 years, our U final retired and did his last game.so we had some fun with him. told the AD about it and b4 the game the announcer known that he was retiring and the spectators actually applauded(it was pretty cool). Then before the game we got together and the rest of us pissed in his ear.... you know hey "PSSSSSSTT....".
After the game he treated us to beverages and dinner and we presented him with a plaque and we all had a good ole time.

Once again, my season is done, and I still come away form this board learning something every year. I will enjoy the off-season (at least until Wrestling starts.

Old Wed Oct 27, 2004, 05:30am
Official Forum Member

Season finished

Here in Germany I feel a little left out for the most part. You guys have kids that are really focused on the game and having fun, and talk about things like sportsmanship and teamwork (here they tend to get left behind).

But I do have one distinct advantage. My season started in early April, and just finished 2 weeks ago. We only have games on the weekends, so I might not have more games than you guys, but I get to enjoy being out there most weekends for a good part of the year, not cram all the fun into just a few short weeks.

Maybe some of you have spring ball, or other sports to enjoy.
To all of you,
have a great time, and brush up for next year!

James