Go Back   The Official Forum > Basketball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Fri Mar 01, 2013, 05:16pm
Official Forum Member

New ArbiterSports CEO. One of our own.

ArbiterSports Announces New CEO

Jeff Triplette to take the helm of industry leading technology firm

February 28, 2013, Sandy, UT-ArbiterSports, the established leader in game management solutions, today announced that industry veteran, Jeff Triplette, will take the helm of the 29-year old technology company effective March 1, 2013. The move comes as a result of an aggressive search by the Board of Directors assisted by current CEO Claire Roberts to find the right executive to lead the company.

"ArbiterSports will benefit tremendously from Jeff's experience and leadership style as he continues the company's growth going forward," said Claire Roberts, who is leaving the CEO position she has held since September 2008.

"We appreciate the significant progress of the company over the past 4 ˝ years under Claire's leadership. We will miss Claire and wish her the very best in her future endeavors," said Jim Isch, Chairman of the Board at ArbiterSports. "I speak for all of us, including Reid Evans, ArbiterSports founder and board member, when I say we are delighted to welcome Jeff as the CEO of ArbiterSports. He brings with him superb experience and key strengths the company needs as we continue our market leadership into the future."

ArbiterSports appears to be a perfect fit for Jeff, who understands the industry first hand. Jeff has served as an official at the high school level in football, basketball and baseball, at the collegiate level in football, and has just completed his 17th season as an NFL official, the last 14 as crew chief and referee. He has served as President and COO for FNC, Inc., the industry leading mortgage collateral-management technology company and as a senior executive with Duke Energy Corporation.

"I'm excited for the opportunity to bring my customer focused, high performance team leadership style to ArbiterSports to help achieve our strategic goals and objectives," said Jeff Triplette. "I believe it's the right place for me and the right time to be there."

Jeff serves as Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors for the National Association of Sports Officials (NASO). For the past three years, Jeff has been consulting organizations under his own firm, Triplette Advisors, where he focused on helping teams achieve greater results in highly competitive environments. A retired Colonel with over 32 years of service the U.S. Army National Guard and Reserve, Jeff was awarded the Bronze Star while serving in the first Persian Gulf War from 1990 to 1991.

About ArbiterSports

ArbiterSports, the leading provider of game management solutions, helps athletic departments and sports leagues simplify the process of scheduling games, assigning officials and paying all participants. The complete product suite, which includes ArbiterOne, ArbiterGame, RefPay, ArbiterLive, Arbiter360, ArbiterWorks, and ArbiterConnected, delivers significant control and visibility over the entire game management process. ArbiterSports products are built on a web-based system that allows secure access from anywhere and provides seamless integration and easy-to-add features. Sports associations, commissioners, assigners and game officials rely on ArbiterSports everyday to do their jobs more effectively. For more information, visit arbitersports.com.

Last edited by JugglingReferee; Fri Mar 01, 2013 at 09:06pm. Reason: Not putting up w/o paragraphs. C+P from my e-mail.
Old Fri Mar 01, 2013, 05:21pm
Official Forum Member

Paragraphs are your friend...
Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some, given a chance to climb, they refuse. They cling to the realm, or the gods, or love. Illusions.

Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.

Old Fri Mar 01, 2013, 05:23pm
Official Forum Member

I thought cut and paste was my friend. It screwed me this time.
Old Fri Mar 01, 2013, 05:38pm
Official Forum Member

So why not now hit "edit" and paragraph the article?

T
Old Fri Mar 01, 2013, 05:42pm
Do not give a damn!!

If you are on Arbiter you can just read the email.

Peace
Old Fri Mar 01, 2013, 06:19pm
9/11 - Never Forget

Send a message via Yahoo to grunewar
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRutledge View Post
If you are on Arbiter you can just read the email.

Peace
Ed - Zackery