The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Basketball

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Tue Sep 19, 2000, 11:23am
Official Forum Member

Has anyone received the NFHS rules test Part I yet? FCO is sponsoring a rules clinic and taking the rules test as a group Oct. 7 and Arkansas has not mailed the NFHS rules test out yet. Kinda hard to take the test if you don't have the test. Any suggestions?
Old Wed Sep 20, 2000, 11:51pm
Official Forum Member

NFHS Rules Test

Quote:
Originally posted by Jerry Baldwin
Has anyone received the NFHS rules test Part I yet? FCO is sponsoring a rules clinic and taking the rules test as a group Oct. 7 and Arkansas has not mailed the NFHS rules test out yet. Kinda hard to take the test if you don't have the test. Any suggestions?
I'm expecting the 2000-2001 books and the Part 1 test around the first of October. If I get it by then, i'll let you know.

Tony
Old Fri Sep 22, 2000, 05:53pm
Official Forum Member

I am sitting here taking Part 1 of the NFHS BB test. Many questions are exactly like last year and a few are have a word added or deleted to throw you off. Like #64 has the right order when a player fouls out of a game now, it was reversed last years test. Coach then player, that way he is bench personel after the coach has been notified.
Old Sat Sep 23, 2000, 12:46am
Official Forum Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally posted by Jerry Baldwin
I am sitting here taking Part 1 of the NFHS BB test. Many questions are exactly like last year and a few are have a word added or deleted to throw you off. Like #64 has the right order when a player fouls out of a game now, it was reversed last years test. Coach then player, that way he is bench personel after the coach has been notified.
If memory serves, the Fed provided an incorrect answer for #64 last year. As you said, last year's exam stated that you informed the player first and the Fed answer was True. Obviously, that was wrong.