The Official Forum

The Official Forum (https://forum.officiating.com/)
-   Basketball (https://forum.officiating.com/basketball/)
-   -   Whats that smell? (https://forum.officiating.com/basketball/88945-whats-smell.html)

tref Thu Feb 16, 2012 03:19pm

Whats that smell?

Well, my last regular season HS game is tonight & my last juco game is tomorrow.
I guess its the scent of a steady diet of wreck ball blowing my way.
The seasons go by faster every year :mad:

Where are you at in your season?

Refsmitty Thu Feb 16, 2012 03:21pm

Two more weeks and then districts

:)

JRutledge Thu Feb 16, 2012 03:21pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by tref (Post 824787)

Still have two weekends to go of regular season and another week at least of playoffs for me personally. If previous years are the guide, add another week (one or two games) beyond that. This right now is a total of 5 regular season games and 3 post season games so far.

Peace

Adam Thu Feb 16, 2012 03:23pm

Quote:

Well, my last regular season HS game is tonight & my last juco game is tomorrow.

My HS season is now over. I had to turn back some games tonight and tomorrow since we came to Iowa to visit my grandmother in the hospital. I still have some MS games next week.

jdw3018 Thu Feb 16, 2012 03:27pm

Regular season is over here. Have playoff games tonight, and should hear this weekend about next week. Tonight could be it, though, so hoping to go out on a good note!

Loudwhistle2 Thu Feb 16, 2012 03:33pm

I have games for the next three nights and then I'm done for the year. Then its time to start chasing king salmon on the weekends.

stiffler3492 Thu Feb 16, 2012 03:38pm

9 more games, all underlevel boys. A couple of regular season games and then a few different tournaments.

Raymond Thu Feb 16, 2012 03:50pm

2 college games left. 1 private HS regular season assignment still on my schedule. Probably won't see any public school regional or state tourney action this year b/c of local turmoil but should get a state private school quarterfinal since those games are played at local sites before consolidation elsewhere for Final Four games.

First camp late in April.

billyu2 Thu Feb 16, 2012 04:31pm

Two regular season boys varsity games remaining Friday and next Tuesday. Ten tournament games starting with a girls game Saturday.

bainsey Thu Feb 16, 2012 04:34pm

I finished last Saturday. Our tournaments start tomorrow. I do some work there, though not wearing stripes.

After that, I'll have some travel assignments here and there.

Toren Thu Feb 16, 2012 04:35pm

I got two varsity boys games tonight.

Then I got my first playoff game on Tuesday. Not sure how it works after that, so I may/may not have any games after that.

dsqrddgd909 Thu Feb 16, 2012 05:24pm

Quote:

3 nights, 2 JV B/G DHers and 1 freshman tournament

Welpe Thu Feb 16, 2012 05:30pm

Season ended for me last Friday. Time to get ready for spring football and then a camp or two in June. I'm hoping to break into some varsity ball next season.

riverfalls57 Thu Feb 16, 2012 05:39pm

I still have six BV, 3GV games left, then one B and two G's playoff games.

Rufus Thu Feb 16, 2012 05:48pm

One MS tournament game next week then done. Need to find a camp to attend this summer....