The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Basketball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Thu Dec 15, 2011, 12:19pm
certified Hot Mom tester

Smile somewhat OT - the name game

Worked a 6th grade girls rec game last night and the scorekeeper told me that the visiting team had three starters named Kelsey and one named Chelsea. I did notice the coach called them by their jersey number during the game.

BTW - Chelsea was slightly taller than me, which would put her at about six feet tall - and this was 6th grade girls. Oh yeah - their other starter was named Barbie. Not kidding. And they won by almost 40 points.
Old Thu Dec 15, 2011, 12:23pm
Official & Member

Got a game next week with identical twin brothers named LaRon and LeRon...not making this up. Both about 6'4".
Old Thu Dec 15, 2011, 02:24pm
certified Hot Mom tester

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Zebra View Post
Got a game next week with identical twin brothers named LaRon and LeRon...not making this up. Both about 6'4".
I work with a ref who has a set of twins. When people ask him "How do you tell them apart?", he answers, "The boy's taller".
Old Thu Dec 15, 2011, 05:14pm
9/11 - Never Forget

Send a message via Yahoo to grunewar
Badum, Bump, Rim shot......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Padgett View Post
I work with a ref who has a set of twins. When people ask him "How do you tell them apart?", he answers, "The boy's taller".
Classic. Only to you could these things happen mark!
Old Thu Dec 15, 2011, 08:36pm
Esteemed Forum Member

This Post Reminded Me Of An Old Joke, One Of My Favorites ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Zebra View Post
A pregnant woman from Virginia was involved in a car accident and, while in the hospital, she fell into a coma. When she awoke days later, the woman noticed that she was no longer carrying a child, and asked, "Doc, what happened to my baby!" The doctor replied, "Ma'am, you've had twins! You're the proud mother of a handsome baby boy and a beautiful baby girl. Also, you should know that while you were in a coma, your brother named the children for you." "Oh, no!" shrieked the woman. "Not my brother! He's not really all together, if you know what I mean!" The doctor replied, "Well, ma'am, your brother named your daughter Denise." "Oh, that's no so bad," smiled the woman. Then, hesitantly, she asked, "What's the boy's name?" The doctor grinned and said, "Denephew."
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

“I was in prison and you came to visit me.” (Matthew 25:36)