The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Basketball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Fri Mar 21, 2003, 12:08pm
Official Forum Member

A partner of mine this past year had a little packing foldup type thing that he packed his pants and ref jerseys in. Wondered if anyone had information on this accesory. It is just kinda a flat thing that you fold your clothes into and then fold it up and put in your bag. Maybe carries a couple pants and a couple shirts... but, lays very flat and keeps clothes fairly pressed.

Also, did anyone catch the NCAA game on TV last night (THUR).. can't recall the teams... but, there was a throw in violation in the last minute, where the thrower in left his spot. The official signaled "traveling" and the announcers thought it was a great call. It was probably a marginal call, cuz it didn't look as if he moved out of his three foot space. My real question was ... Is it the correct mechanic to signal a travel ?? If so, I assume he did not verbalize traveling.. cuz it was not a travel.. but, a throw in violation.. right ??

Ideas..
Old Fri Mar 21, 2003, 01:54pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by juicesty
Also, did anyone catch the NCAA game on TV last night (THUR).. can't recall the teams... but, there was a throw in violation in the last minute, where the thrower in left his spot. The official signaled "traveling" and the announcers thought it was a great call. It was probably a marginal call, cuz it didn't look as if he moved out of his three foot space. My real question was ... Is it the correct mechanic to signal a travel ?? If so, I assume he did not verbalize traveling.. cuz it was not a travel.. but, a throw in violation.. right ??

Ideas..
What!?

Why didn't somebody post about this situation before?
Old Fri Mar 21, 2003, 02:03pm
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to ChuckElias
Easy, Bob! Get your tongue out of your cheek. . .

Juice, check out this thread http://www.officialforum.com/thread/8001

Can't help with the packing question. sorry

Chuck
Old Fri Mar 21, 2003, 03:30pm
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to johnSandlin Send a message via Yahoo to johnSandlin
In regards to the packing question, it is a relatively new product on the market made by Eagle Creek luggage company. Most of the well known luggage companies carry it. You can also find them online at http://www.travel2000.com
Old Fri Mar 21, 2003, 04:48pm
In Memoriam

Cool

Quote:
Originally posted by johnSandlin
In regards to the packing question, it is a relatively new product on the market made by Eagle Creek luggage company. Most of the well known luggage companies carry it. You can also find them online at http://www.travel2000.com
Well, ya fooled me, John !
I looked.
Old Fri Mar 21, 2003, 05:48pm
Official Forum Member

Apologize on commenting on Travel-Throw in violation.. didn't read prior posts until after my post.

Information at Eagle Creek was perfect. The Travel200 thing doesn't open though.

Also, looking into getting a new equipment bag.. kind that you roll. Peer pressure has forced me into getting a roller.. have always said that I want a regular bag... anyhow... Have seen quite a few differnt ones.. Any ideas on where to possibly buy a good one for hoops equipment online ??