The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Basketball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Wed Jan 01, 2003, 01:25pm
Official Forum Member

Smile

I have two pairs of basketball slacks for sale. The first pair (Honigs #B51A size 36) was used approximately for five months. The second pair (Honigs #B51A size 34) was used approximately for two months. The inseam on both pairs of slacks are approximately 30 in and they are both non-pleated. Both pairs of pants are in great shape with no tears, rips, or fading characteristics. I am asking for $20 for each pair plus the exact cost of shipping. If you live in the Southeastern Michigan area, I am willing to meet you locally to make the sale. The reason for the sale of these pants is due to the fact that I recently lost weight and had to purchase smaller sized pants as a result. The slacks have not been used for over six months and are currently sitting in my closet. If you have any questions or you are interested in the purchase, please contact me at [email protected] or leave a message on this discussion forum. Thank you.
Old Wed Jan 01, 2003, 01:49pm
certified Hot Mom tester

Exclamation

You mean you're actually smaller than a 34 waist now!!!???!!! Gee, thanks for sharing.
Old Wed Jan 01, 2003, 02:35pm
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to ace
hey do you find hoings runs smaller or larger? I wear a 36 waist but I could for a 35 (kinna inbetween) Would a beltless 36 be too awkward you think? (one of the reason im still in sweat pants (Im still in rec ball so it doesnt matter ALL THAT MUCH) because I cant find a good pair of beltless slacks that fit good.
Old Wed Jan 01, 2003, 03:47pm
Official Forum Member

Wink

Quote:
Originally posted by ace
hey do you find hoings runs smaller or larger? I wear a 36 waist but I could for a 35 (kinna inbetween) Would a beltless 36 be too awkward you think? (one of the reason im still in sweat pants (Im still in rec ball so it doesnt matter ALL THAT MUCH) because I cant find a good pair of beltless slacks that fit good.
Sweat pants? Good grief!

Buy a pair of beltless, rake the to a seamstress, and have them altered.

"You should never be proud of doing the right thing." - Dean Smith
Old Wed Jan 01, 2003, 04:08pm
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to ace
Theren ot sweat ants they are wind pants LOL! I know I know... I do need to get out and get some real slacks and real shoes, especially if I am going to join TASO for MS games next year.
Old Wed Jan 01, 2003, 04:27pm
Official Forum Member

Pants

The pants that I have for sale are Athletic Cut. Because the pants are of an Athletic Cut, the waist seems to run a little bigger. The size 34 pants that I have for sale may fit and the size 36 pants that I have for sale may be too big. Let me know if you have any more questions.
Old Thu Jan 02, 2003, 04:21pm
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to Ridgeben
Pants

If you are still sitting on the 34's I would be interested. Email me at [email protected] if you still are looking to get rid of them.
Old Thu Jan 02, 2003, 08:16pm
Official Forum Member

Those Honigs pants are ahletic cut, bigger through the thigh and hips, so the waist is a tad bigger. Very nice pants, however I switched to pleated from Purchase Officials Supply. If you are a member of an association, take them to the next meeting. That's where all of our bartering goes on.
oatmealq--