The Official Forum

The Official Forum (https://forum.officiating.com/)
-   Basketball (https://forum.officiating.com/basketball/)
-   -   WARNING!! Annual OT Baseball Thread 2011!! Open at Your Own Risk! (https://forum.officiating.com/basketball/65996-warning-annual-ot-baseball-thread-2011-open-your-own-risk.html)

grunewar Fri Oct 28, 2011 06:03am

And here's the answer - pretty cool!

Quote:

Originally Posted by grunewar (Post 796258)
How about the guy in center field scrambling for THAT ball? Mantle or E-Bay?

The story of the Cardinals fan who returned David Freese’s homer - Big League Stew - MLBBlog - Yahoo! Sports

BLydic Fri Oct 28, 2011 03:43pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by AllPurposeGamer (Post 796240)
Game 7...nothing better in all of sports. Only fitting way to end this series.

Might have to go with the old toothpicks to keep the eyelids open tonight. Best series I've seen in a very long time!

JRutledge Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:05am

I do not comment much on this thread as I am not one of those fans that watches every moment. But my Cardinals won again. It is great to be a Cardinals fan. ;)

Peace

grunewar Sat Oct 29, 2011 06:13pm

Shocker!

Quote:

Originally Posted by grunewar (Post 796082)
Amid high drama, low ratings serve as Series caveat ? USATODAY.com

So why in the name of Albert Pujols aren't more folks watching?

A big turn around!

Cards' Game 7 win most-watched since Red Sox in '04

Lcubed48 Mon Oct 31, 2011 07:35am

Yes, it is!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by jrutledge (Post 796385)
i do not comment much on this thread as i am not one of those fans that watches every moment. But my cardinals won again. It is great to be a cardinals fan. ;)

peace

+11

Lcubed48 Mon Oct 31, 2011 07:40am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lcubed48 (Post 796259)
Because some of us get to work at night. I was able to follow the game on Yahoo. AND, I only set the DVR go 1 hour past the original end time. I can't wait to get off and go home watch as much of it as possible. I will be watching tonight since I am off for the remainder of the week.
However, nobody ain't won nuthin yet!!

My DVR recording stopped with Hamilton's 10th inning HR ball about half way out of the park.
But, now dem ole Redbirds have won sumpin!!

ChuckElias Fri Nov 04, 2011 07:42am

I have to say that I was rooting really hard for the Rangers, so I'm a little disappointed by the result. But it really was a fantastic World Series. Game 6 was just unbelievable. (How do you blow 3 separate save opportunities in one game?!?!?) The bullpen screw-up in Game 5. Pujols just blowin' up in Game 3.

I've heard some commentators call it the best World Series ever, but I still remember the '91 Series and that one may still get my vote for best of my lifetime. ('75 was great, too.)

Now, I'm faced with the prospect of Theo and Francona teaming up again in Chicago. But no way am I becoming a Cubs fan. I've done my 86 years in Purgatory, thank you very much.

(There's also talk of Francona replacing LaRussa. But if I had to bet, I'd say they go with Jose Oquendo, who has been the 3rd base coach there since 2000, for continuity's -- that means "Albert Pujols' " -- sake.)

Emberanna Fri Mar 02, 2012 04:08pm

Most qualified Practices representing Completing Hedge Pay for Certification Programs

In this article, I expire on some of the legend strategies for completing a hedge fund certification program. Myriad people fool not in a million years enchanted a certification programs up front so it can be challenging unless you mirror these a- practices. If you plainly skip into the certification program without any long-sightedness or anticipation of the challenges that are definite in any rigorous program.

Here are some best practices:

Come in time: If you do not bear old hat to executed a certification program--even an online program requires a heretofore commitment-- it's most qualified not to ordain the bread into the program if you have a murmurous endanger of completing it. Some programs secure a fee exchange for rescheduling the investigation or enchanting the program at a later time, so it's worth account whether you actually compel ought to the pro tem to do it.

Return a schedule: Making a schedule since completing a certification program is principal to success. This is especially faithful if you fool bother with time management. Online programs can be strikingly enigmatical without a outline because the onus is on you to self-manage your proceeding for completing the program.

Energetic a investigation master: Uncountable programs put up for sale a den shepherd (if they don't forth a weigh direct already, you should importune the unshaken to extrude anecdote). No matter what, there are still take place programs that do not furnish a on regulate to eschew you turn out in the interest of the exam. In either the actuality, I bring into the world found it reassuring to produce your own learning guide. This is spacious because all of the lessons are in your own words and often easier to retain than a enquiry guide produced by someone else.

These are my cap three crush practices for completing a hedge wealth certification program. I wait that these tips help you get to the top in your hedge capitalize training program.