The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Basketball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Wed Mar 30, 2011, 02:05pm
Official Forum Member

Officials bashing other officials.....

Hey guys...gals hows it going? I don't know if this is relevant in your association or organization but I cannot stand when other officials say how much better of an official they are than another. I am currently in a very large organization one of the biggest in the country from what I have heard and every game I go to there is just another "story" talked about either pre game/halftime/or post game. I know yes I do get a kick out of other people bragging about themselves getting to officiate a top high school team or something along those lines. But really am I the only one that gets told these things? It just annoys me to hear others bash the fellow officials. Especially if you have to work with this guy hs,rec,or whatever. I know it is offseason but by me there is a lot of work still going around with aau, adult leagues, rec ball, and anything in between! Anyway I can not be the only one in this situation!