The Official Forum

The Official Forum (https://forum.officiating.com/)
-   Basketball (https://forum.officiating.com/basketball/)
-   -   2011 NCAA Tournament Officials (Master Thread) (https://forum.officiating.com/basketball/64992-2011-ncaa-tournament-officials-master-thread.html)

M&M Guy Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:01am

Sometimes it doesn't hurt to be Luckie in this avocation.

kellybluemen Mon Mar 28, 2011 02:06pm

Final Four Zebras?

Who is your choice to work on Saturday and Monday? Adams said he wanted some new blood to work but it looks like the same ones except for Higgins and Donato will be working. Maybe Burr also???

NCHSAA Mon Mar 28, 2011 02:09pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by kellybluemen (Post 744563)
Who is your choice to work on Saturday and Monday? Adams said he wanted some new blood to work but it looks like the same ones except for Higgins and Donato will be working. Maybe Burr also???

I wouldn't think Burr would, but who knows

Raymond Mon Mar 28, 2011 02:16pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by kellybluemen (Post 744563)

Burr? He didn't make it to the Sweet 16.

Mark Padgett Mon Mar 28, 2011 02:39pm

I'd like to see Earl Strom, Jake O'Donnell and me. Then let one of those coaches mouth off. :cool:

Jurassic Referee Mon Mar 28, 2011 02:59pm

What's with the morbid fascination of who's gonna work next weekend?

Big Jake disappears along with his obsession of who's gonna work (not to mention deleting his posting history on the way out the door at the same time :D).

Kellyblueman shows up on the exact same day as big jake's demise and we're into the same interminable discussion once again.

Why not just have a poll and be done with it?

Raymond Mon Mar 28, 2011 03:04pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jurassic Referee (Post 744590)
What's with the morbid fascination of who's gonna work next weekend?

Big Jake disappears along with his obsession of who's gonna work (not to mention deleting his posting history on the way out the door at the same time :D).

Kellyblueman shows up on the exact same day as big jake's demise and we're into the same interminable discussion once again.

Why not just have a poll and be done with it?

What!!! big jake is gone? :eek: Curtis Shaw must have clamped down on his officials.

Adam Mon Mar 28, 2011 03:22pm

sniff

Jurassic Referee Mon Mar 28, 2011 03:39pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by BadNewsRef (Post 744591)
What!!! big jake is gone? :eek: Curtis Shaw must have clamped down on his officials.

Yup, big jake has disappeared back into the murk and miasma from whence he came, and while doing so deleted every post that he had ever made except for one that was locked and undeleatable and this particular thread starter. Makes you kinda wonder why ol' jake didn't delete this one either.

Unless kellyblueman who just showed up as jake went out the door is son-of-jake. :eek:

Naw, that's too far-fetched for even my warped l'il mind. :D

BktBallRef Mon Mar 28, 2011 03:57pm

Maybe that man-crush that Big Jake has on Mike Stuart finally worked out for him! :D

grunewar Mon Mar 28, 2011 04:41pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jurassic Referee (Post 744590)

First Oldschool, now Big Jake? Man, if we lose The Eagle, I don't know what I'll do........but, I'd sure like to try and find out! ;)

Welpe Mon Mar 28, 2011 06:29pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jurassic Referee (Post 744597)
Yup, big jake has disappeared back into the murk and miasma from whence he came, and while doing so deleted every post that he had ever made except for one that was locked and undeleatable and this particular thread starter. Makes you kinda wonder why ol' jake didn't delete this one either.

So "Big Jake", claimed last month to officiate in the OVC and yet he creates a post in December asking how one would get into the OVC....oh what a tangled web we weave...

But who knows, maybe the OVC called and told him to can his account. It could happen...:cool:

Welpe Mon Mar 28, 2011 06:29pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by grunewar (Post 744640)
First Oldschool, now Big Jake? Man, if we lose The Eagle, I don't know what I'll do........but, I'd sure like to try and find out! ;)

They say these things come in threes...

refereefollower Tue Mar 29, 2011 08:18am

I'll say Driscoll, Valentine, Ayers, J Higgins, Harris, Shows, Cahill, Corbett, Luckie, Greene will be in Houston this weekend.

big jake Tue Mar 29, 2011 09:47am

Big jake might be on his way to Houston, you never know where this dude might show up!