The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Basketball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Thu Feb 10, 2011, 07:08pm
Keeper of the HAMMER

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffpea View Post
yesterday (Wed.) couldn't possibly been a bad day...got to see "The Jimmer" play against Air Force....Jimmer Fredette – National Player of the Year – JimmerPOY.com
Did you go to that game?
Old Thu Feb 10, 2011, 09:29pm
Aleve Titles to Others

Send a message via AIM to 26 Year Gap
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffpea View Post
yesterday (Wed.) couldn't possibly been a bad day...got to see "The Jimmer" play against Air Force....Jimmer Fredette – National Player of the Year – JimmerPOY.com
He cannot even compare with Diebler.
Old Fri Feb 11, 2011, 01:38pm
Back from the DL

Final update: The broken sub-frame took out the axle (stripped it) and another part. With the two new tires, wiper blades, and inspection sticker (which was due this month anyway), I spent a grand on this one.

I need another game day.
Old Fri Feb 11, 2011, 01:45pm
Aleve Titles to Others

Quote:
Originally Posted by bainsey View Post
Final update: The broken sub-frame took out the axle (stripped it) and another part. With the two new tires, wiper blades, and inspection sticker (which was due this month anyway), I spent a grand on this one.

I need another game day.
At least you weren't hurt. AND you missed a bunch of meetings.
Old Fri Feb 11, 2011, 05:19pm
Official Forum Member

I had a day like that, kinda.

A long time back I was out trapping wolves. This involved taking my boat about 20 miles to a distant island. After arriving at an island with logging roads, I tied to a small dock that connected to the logging road with a ramp. I lowered my 4wheeler on the dock with my winch and headed out to check my traps. Well, about 3 miles down the road, I remembered that I forgot my handheld VHF radio so I drove back to the boat to get it. I drove down the ramp and left the 4wheeler running while I jumped back on the boat and grabbed my radio off the galley table. Just as I got out on the deck with the radio, I see my 4wheeler going off the dock right into the water!! Holy &*(&%*&^(*)(!!@! I left it idling like I've done 50 times, but for some reason it slowly rolled right off the dock. It flips over and is now floating upside down with just the tires sticking up. After an hour of dorking around I get the 4wheeler beside the boat and winch it aboard. Drain the water out, change oil etc. It won't start, I drive back to town hours later for my upcoming game. Get docked up, start driving to town for game. Truck runs out of gas! Gas tank has rusted out! Of course I didn't know it was out of gas, since I had just filled it the day before so I waste a bunch of time trying to get it started. Discover problem so I walk 4 miles to the house, (miss the game, luckily it was 3man and I told one of my partners I was going out and might be late) As I enter the house at about 7:00, wife says, did you get your mother a birthday present? (All the stores are closed by now.) Yep, bad day.

Last edited by Loudwhistle2; Fri Feb 11, 2011 at 05:22pm.
Old Fri Feb 11, 2011, 05:27pm
We don't rent pigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loudwhistle2 View Post
I see my 4wheeler going off the dock right into the water!! Holy &*(&%*&^(*)(!!@! I left it idling like I've done 50 times, but for some reason it slowly rolled right off the dock. It flips over and is now floating upside down with just the tires sticking up. After an hour of dorking around I get the 4wheeler beside the boat and winch it aboard. Drain the water out, change oil etc. It won't start.
Get a Honda.

Lonesome Dove
Old Fri Feb 11, 2011, 05:36pm
Aleve Titles to Others

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loudwhistle2 View Post
A long time back I was out trapping wolves. This involved taking my boat about 20 miles to a distant island. After arriving at an island with logging roads, I tied to a small dock that connected to the logging road with a ramp. I lowered my 4wheeler on the dock with my winch and headed out to check my traps. Well, about 3 miles down the road, I remembered that I forgot my handheld VHF radio so I drove back to the boat to get it. I drove down the ramp and left the 4wheeler running while I jumped back on the boat and grabbed my radio off the galley table. Just as I got out on the deck with the radio, I see my 4wheeler going off the dock right into the water!! Holy &*(&%*&^(*)(!!@! I left it idling like I've done 50 times, but for some reason it slowly rolled right off the dock. It flips over and is now floating upside down with just the tires sticking up. After an hour of dorking around I get the 4wheeler beside the boat and winch it aboard. Drain the water out, change oil etc. It won't start, I drive back to town hours later for my upcoming game. Get docked up, start driving to town for game. Truck runs out of gas! Gas tank has rusted out! Of course I didn't know it was out of gas, since I had just filled it the day before so I waste a bunch of time trying to get it started. Discover problem so I walk 4 miles to the house, (miss the game, luckily it was 3man and I told one of my partners I was going out and might be late) As I enter the house at about 7:00, wife says, did you get your mother a birthday present? (All the stores are closed by now.) Yep, bad day.
Which one of these guys is you?
YouTube - Monty Python - Four Yorkshiremen