The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Basketball

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Sun Jan 17, 2010, 12:52pm
Official Forum Member

My videotaped game

Seems like water did get into my webserver and fried something. I just hope it didn't affect the hard drive!

So, since that idea is now dead, I've decided to go with YouTube. I'm making it public just so I don't have to type each one of your YouTube usernames in for the privacy setting. The videos are uploading now, it could take up to an hour or so. I'm leaving shortly for a CYO game, so I will give you the link to my channel for you to view the videos once they are done uploading to YouTube. These videos will be taken down then after a week or two, so if you want to view them, this week would be the time to view them.

Link: YouTube - imaref85's Channel

Constructive Criticisms welcomed. I know some of you have given me a few when my webserver was working properly. Thanks
Old Sun Jan 17, 2010, 01:24pm
Official Forum Member

Damn, forgot YouTube no longer allows videos longer than 10 minutes. Forget that idea. I'll have a separate link available later tonight.