The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Basketball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Thu Jan 14, 2010, 04:44pm
Official Forum Member

Sansabelt pants

Do the sansabelt pants have a little give in the waist as far as elastic waist band. I normally wear a size 32. I like a little room in my jeans and I wear a belt to tighten. If I order a size 31, will they have some give for those who may fluctuate 3 lbs. either way.
Old Thu Jan 14, 2010, 04:58pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmhjordan23 View Post
Do the sansabelt pants have a little give in the waist as far as elastic waist band. I normally wear a size 32. I like a little room in my jeans and I wear a belt to tighten. If I order a size 31, will they have some give for those who may fluctuate 3 lbs. either way.
Funny you ask... I just got my two sansabelt pants today via UPS. I tried one on, which I ordered a 32. The legs aren't tight, and I think the waist is just fine. If you wait, I can let you know later tonight or tomorrow how it feels during my game this evening.
Old Thu Jan 14, 2010, 11:03pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmhjordan23 View Post
Like I said in the other thread about pants, w/ Sansabelts I have found if I order my natural size (38) they fit in the waist but are tight on the thighs. It's a little trouble, but I order mine a size bigger. It gives me more leg room. I have the waist brought in to a 38. Works for me, YMMV.
Old Thu Jan 14, 2010, 11:06pm
Official Forum Member

Ok, so the pants I ordered, size 32 as I get with any pants, were a little snug but I was still able to breath in them. I'd rather them tighter than loose with the fact that without belts, they'll be falling off of my ***. I would suggest going your normal waist size, or go one number above.

Another thing I noticed is I felt hotter in these pants, but it was only one game and the gym itself felt a little hotter than usual. So, this information might not be valid just yet as I only did just one game. I can let you know after this weekend when I got a bunch of biddy and CYO games in normal or colder room temperature gyms.