The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Basketball

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Tue Dec 23, 2008, 04:11am
Official Forum Member

Send a message via MSN to swkansasref33
Kansas Jayhawk Community College Conference Camps

Anyone know how i can get info on the KJCCC basketball officiating camps? tried the webpage... the link isnt active.
Old Tue Dec 23, 2008, 07:45am
Official Forum Member

I'm sure they just haven't put up new information for this summer's camp. I went to the one in Lawrence two years ago when I was still in Kansas and had a great time.

I'd suggest just calling Monty Applebee at the contact info here and let him know you're interested. Monty is a good guy and will let you know what you need to be on the lookout for.

They have had three camps before, one of which is just for current staff and invitees, and then two that are open. One of those is typically in Lawrence the other in Hutchinson or Wichita.

Let me know if you have other questions!
Old Tue Dec 23, 2008, 10:58am
Official Forum Member

This is from Monty regarding dates for camps this summer:

STAFF: THE DATES OF THE CAMPS HAVE BEEN ESTABLISHED WITH LOCATIONS. AS FOLLOWS:
JUNE 12,13,14 @ HUTCHINSON
JUNE 19,20,21 @ KANSAS UNIVERSITY --SELECT CAMP open to all registrants -------with emphasis on 3 to 7 year officials on staff that aspire to work at the postseason level. Talk to myself about your individual situation.
JULY 17,18,19 @ HUTCHINSON
DETAIL INFORMATION AND APPLICATION FORM WILL SOON BE ON THE Welcome to the Official KJCCC Website site. ALL OFFICIALS ON STAFF,,STRONGLY,, URGE YOU BE INVOLVED THIS SUMMER.
MONTY

Once the registration forms are posted for the camps they can be found here: KJCCC Officials Association

I'd expect the registration forms to be published by the end of the season at the latest.