The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Basketball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Thu Apr 04, 2002, 05:25am
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to regs12
I am a third year official and I was wondering if any one out there new of good summer leagues to get involved with in Virgnia. I am located in the Shenandoah Valley and was just wondering if it was customary to travel other locations to work in summer leagues. I have the opportunity to do so because I am a college student and have the summer off. I am already attending one camp this summer but I would like to gain more experience. If anyone has information on camps with spots available or other opportunities available in the East Coast I would appreciate it. Thanks and I hope to hear back.

Matt
Old Thu Apr 04, 2002, 08:23am
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to ChuckElias
regs,

Depending on how far up the East Coast you're willing to travel, I'd recommend Hoop Mountain camp in Northfield, MA. It's a 3-man camp, though, and I don't know if you're looking to brush up on 3-man mechanics. The camp usually runs in the last week of June or the first week of July. I attended this camp for 2 years and enjoyed it. If you're interested, email me and I'll send you the contact information.

Chuck