The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Basketball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Sun Feb 17, 2002, 08:07pm
Official Forum Member

Anyone here attend the George Toliver camp?

http://www.toliverbasketball.com/

Any feedback? I'm looking for a teaching camp to learn 3-man and improve my game. Is this my camp?
Old Mon Feb 18, 2002, 08:25am
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to Love2ref4Ever
Thumbs up George Toliver's Camp

I have attended this camp three times and It is still the best camp that I have attended! This is a perfect teaching camp for officials wanting to learn the three person rotation.The accomodations are top of the line, you stay in a hotel and all your meals are from restaurants. All of your games are video taped,and there staff is made up of at least four to five NBA officials.They have the best video tape room I have seen for reviewing your tapes.Not to mention the special NBA Night that's held around the last day of camp. Take my advise and attend this camp, Harrisonburg Virginia is a beautiful city with a beautiful view of the Shenandoah Valley.
Old Mon Feb 18, 2002, 09:37am
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to chayce
What is the cost of this camp and where do I get the contact information?
Old Mon Feb 18, 2002, 09:39am
Official Forum Member

Lightbulb

Check out the link provided in the first post of this thread.
Old Mon Feb 18, 2002, 11:47am
Official Forum Member

info

Option I (with meals) $420.00 includes insurance, meals, lodging, T-shirt, and photo.

Option II (without meals) $380.00 includes insurance, lodging, T-shirt, and photo.

Option III (day camper only, no lodging) $325.00 includes insurance, meals, T-shirt, and photo.

Option IV (day camper only, no lodging, no meals) $285.00 includes insurance, T-shirt, and photo.

Old Mon Feb 18, 2002, 05:21pm
Official Forum Member

Re: info

Quote:
Originally posted by Larks
Option I (with meals) $420.00 includes insurance, meals, lodging, T-shirt, and photo.

Option II (without meals) $380.00 includes insurance, lodging, T-shirt, and photo.

Option III (day camper only, no lodging) $325.00 includes insurance, meals, T-shirt, and photo.

Option IV (day camper only, no lodging, no meals) $285.00 includes insurance, T-shirt, and photo.

I attended this camp a couple of years ago and really enjoyed it. However, George will tell you that quite a bit of what he teaches is NBA stuff. He makes that clear on the first day. I took the option with meals. Breakfast was continental style (all you wanted) at the motel (Days Inn), lunch was from Subway (also at the motel), and supper was at a resturant where we had a separate room. All of the instructors were NBA officials (Tony Brothers, Leroy Robinson, Sean ??, Tom Washington(?)) Learned a lot and came home tired.