The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Basketball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Thu Jan 25, 2007, 11:38pm
Huck Finn

I have almost had it all

I have had all kinds of things this season that I haven't had in a long time.

Tonight I had an intentional foul in a JUCO game and the shooter made the shot. A1 grabbed B1's jersey from behind as A1 was shooting a layup. This happened in the second half so the coach had a front row seat. I don't know if the kid made the shots or not. I was talking to the other coach because I had T'd him up a couple of minutes earlier. This coach went off and came on the floor. It was an easy T, but I kind of felt sorry for him. For one thing he is normally a good guy and doesn't make a lot of noise. Second, he was the assistant to the home coach before this year so I think he felt a little pressure since this was his homecoming of sorts. There weren't any hard feelings because he told me he was trying to get his team fired up. I told him he could talk to me any time and I asked him where all that came from. He didn't really have an answer. Earlier in the game he asked me about the foul count and by the time that exchange was over he asked, "We are just bad aren't we?" The last time I had him (about two weeks ago) he told me they had only won two games. I feel for the guy.
Old Fri Jan 26, 2007, 07:56am
Official Forum Member

Is this Dr. Phil.com? Am I at the wrong site?
Old Fri Jan 26, 2007, 08:07am
Official Forum Member

Good communication with the coach! Who understood the situation.