The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Basketball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Fri Jun 22, 2001, 02:25pm
Official Forum Member

Send a message via Yahoo to ibumgardner
Thumbs down

BUYER BEWARE!!! Bad experience with this company in Atlanta, GA.

Here's what is going on.I decided to order $100 worth of basketball referee supplies off of the internet from Teh Referee Store. I placed the order on May 23rd. The order hasn't come yet. I called them on June 7th to check on the order. They said that it was sent on May 29th. They would look into it and get back to me. I had to call them back to follow up. They said that they would send out another package. I called againon June 18th wondering where the package was again. They said that they sent it out and it would be forthcoming. It still hasn't arrived. The worst part is that now I cannot get an answer at the store. I leave messages frequently. They have not even returned one call. Every contact attempt has been made by me. This is a bad way to do business. Don't know where else to warn others. Thought I would try here first.
Old Fri Jun 22, 2001, 03:19pm
In Memoriam

Thumbs up Thanks for the heads up!

Quote:
Originally posted by ibumgardner
BUYER BEWARE!!! Bad experience with this company in Atlanta, GA.

Here's what is going on.I decided to order $100 worth of basketball referee supplies off of the internet from Teh Referee Store. I placed the order on May 23rd. The order hasn't come yet. I called them on June 7th to check on the order. They said that it was sent on May 29th. They would look into it and get back to me. I had to call them back to follow up. They said that they would send out another package. I called againon June 18th wondering where the package was again. They said that they sent it out and it would be forthcoming. It still hasn't arrived. The worst part is that now I cannot get an answer at the store. I leave messages frequently. They have not even returned one call. Every contact attempt has been made by me. This is a bad way to do business. Don't know where else to warn others. Thought I would try here first.
I really like Honig's Whistle Stop.
Nice, Friendly and Real people.
mick
Old Fri Jun 22, 2001, 09:51pm
Official Forum Member

From the ATL huh? I wonder if they were owned by the Gold Club???
Old Sun Jun 24, 2001, 10:44am
Official Forum Member

Question 4 Iburgardner

Are you with Cardinal Basketball Officials Association? I see by your profile that you are in Chantilly. There can't be 2 guys with the same name -- could there? I am with CBOA. You usually see me checking attendance at the meetings. Drop me a line at [email protected] if you are with CBOA.