The Official Forum

The Official Forum (https://forum.officiating.com/)
-   Basketball (https://forum.officiating.com/basketball/)
-   -   Looking for a new job (https://forum.officiating.com/basketball/23971-looking-new-job.html)

Camron Rust Thu Jan 05, 2006 02:13am

Quote:

Originally posted by JRutledge
Quote:

Originally posted by 26 Year Gap

I can see why people get very irritated with you. I have never suggested it be put under hobby. But you are a know-it-all, so therefore I must be wrong.

I did not suggest you said anything. Obviously you do not know how to have a discussion. I was making a point and you attributed everything I said to what you were talking about only. My comments were not about just what you said. If you feel you are wrong than that is something you have to deal with. I did not say anyone was wrong because there is no right or wrong in this discussion. If you do not like people to include a job in a particular category, I am sure there are other people that do not care. Unless any of us are going to try to get hired by you specifically, then all of this is some conjecture and opinion.

If it irritates you because I gave an opinion, then that shows you are not a person that I would want to neither work with nor hire. BTW, I was not the only one that commented about your point of view. I guess it is my fault you do not know how to get your point across.

Peace

One would think you'd get the picture after just about everyone here has trouble with your posts as frequently as they do...but I guess you're too dense to even recognize that.

Back In The Saddle Thu Jan 05, 2006 03:34am

Quote:

Originally posted by Camron Rust
Quote:

Originally posted by JRutledge
Quote:

Originally posted by 26 Year Gap

I can see why people get very irritated with you. I have never suggested it be put under hobby. But you are a know-it-all, so therefore I must be wrong.

I did not suggest you said anything. Obviously you do not know how to have a discussion. I was making a point and you attributed everything I said to what you were talking about only. My comments were not about just what you said. If you feel you are wrong than that is something you have to deal with. I did not say anyone was wrong because there is no right or wrong in this discussion. If you do not like people to include a job in a particular category, I am sure there are other people that do not care. Unless any of us are going to try to get hired by you specifically, then all of this is some conjecture and opinion.

If it irritates you because I gave an opinion, then that shows you are not a person that I would want to neither work with nor hire. BTW, I was not the only one that commented about your point of view. I guess it is my fault you do not know how to get your point across.

Peace

One would think you'd get the picture after just about everyone here has trouble with your posts as frequently as they do...but I guess you're too dense to even recognize that.

I never, ever thought I'd be doing this. But...

I've had as much trouble as anyone trying to follow Rut's comments over the years. I've been as frustrated as everybody else at having to invest a significant effort unraveling the twisted text to try to understand what he was saying. And yes, I went off at him recently, mostly in a fit of cumulative frustration.

However...

I've always figured he was probably a pretty good official who just wasn't very good at communicating in this medium. I still think that's a pretty accurate assessment.

But I have noticed of late that he's becoming easier to understand. His posts seem less tangled and easier to follow. And yes, I know this last post isn't a shining example (since he obviously got this thread confused with the racial slur thread). But still, I think he's getting better.

And yes, Jeff, I realize you don't care what I think :D

JRutledge Thu Jan 05, 2006 04:21am

Quote:

Originally posted by Back In The Saddle

And yes, Jeff, I realize you don't care what I think :D

You would be correct.

I am sorry you put stock in people that have no name and no face. Oh well, I guess the priorities in life are in order.
:rolleyes:

Peace