The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Basketball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Wed Sep 14, 2005, 11:53am
Official Forum Member

I do not work for MediaZone, first of all. I'm a web designer, not a post junkie. As for Eurobasket, there are players from Detroit, Minnesota, and New Jersey playing in this tournament, as well as some draft picks. It's summer ball for some in the states.

That said, I tried to be a part of this group and share some info. Spammers don't usually post again. But I thank you all for the warm welcome and the nice wishes.

Old Wed Sep 14, 2005, 12:00pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally posted by tina7272
I do not work for MediaZone, first of all. I'm a web designer, not a post junkie. As for Eurobasket, there are players from Detroit, Minnesota, and New Jersey playing in this tournament, as well as some draft picks. It's summer ball for some in the states.

That said, I tried to be a part of this group and share some info. Spammers don't usually post again. But I thank you all for the warm welcome and the nice wishes.

Tina,

This is an official's discussion board. This is not a place where we discuss (in general) sports outside of the rules or the officiating slant of things. No one really cares where players are from and what tournaments they play in. This board is for issues related to officiating sports and this specific board is for basketball officiating. Most here do not even like the NBA or anything associated with the NBA. Most of us here are high school and college officials. The NBA is not something we respect or desire to be. There are of course some exceptions to this, but the NBA is not what most of us like to discuss. This is especially the case about some FIBA Tournament. We care as much about FIBA Basketball as most NBA All Stars do.

Peace
Old Wed Sep 14, 2005, 12:32pm
Official Forum Member

Talking

Well said JR. You beat me to it. If I didn't have this room full of students I could post a whole lot more.
Old Wed Sep 14, 2005, 01:06pm
Official Forum Member

Send a message via MSN to crazy voyager
with exceptions :P I like both FIBA and the NBA- but still, you're right. it's an officiating board