The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Basketball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Wed Apr 04, 2001, 03:47am
Official Forum Member

Question

Hi,

I am an avid passionate b ball fan and I am from Sri Lanka. The thing is a none of the local TV channels show any basketball. But a few years ago one station used to show a 1/2 hour program called NBA INSIDE STUFF. This was a really great program where they show highlights from the NBA games, player profiles and a Jam session with music. However they stopped this also a last year.

I was wondering whether anybody out there can record some NBA INSIDE STUFF (or similar programs) in VHS video and mail it to me. I will of course bear the cost of everything from the video cassette to the air mail charges.

Also I know that there are some really nice NBA Videos out there. i.e. NBA Music Videos, NBA player videos. Michael Jordan's Air Time video etc. I have never seen any of these videos and would give anything to get my hands of one of them. I of coure cannot afford to buy them off an Internet store since it is extremely expensive. If anybody who has these can record (i.e. video to video recording) then it would be definitely worth it since about 3 to 4 videos can be squeezed into one VHS video cassette.

I would be very grateful to anybody who is willing to help me out.

Thanks in advance.
Channa.