The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Basketball

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Fri Mar 09, 2001, 02:47pm
Official Forum Member

Hello Everyone,

I was wondering if somebody could point me in the right direction of where I can get a pair of those fancy officiating shoes some of the D-1 NCAA officials are wearing. I currently have a pair of the converse whistle and they are done for good. If somebody could tell what brand and where I can get them I would really appreciate it a lot. Thanks

John Sandlin
Old Fri Mar 09, 2001, 05:03pm
Suppref

thw web is a beautiful thing

Quote:
Originally posted by jtsref
Hello Everyone,

I was wondering if somebody could point me in the right direction of where I can get a pair of those fancy officiating shoes some of the D-1 NCAA officials are wearing. I currently have a pair of the converse whistle and they are done for good. If somebody could tell what brand and where I can get them I would really appreciate it a lot. Thanks

John Sandlin
jtsref, try hoenigs whistlestop, also Officials choice, if you go back a weekor so on this forum you will see other threads that have more places that some of the members get their stuff.
Old Fri Mar 09, 2001, 05:35pm
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to dhodges007 Send a message via Yahoo to dhodges007
Re: thw web is a beautiful thing

Quote:
Originally posted by Suppref
Quote:
Originally posted by jtsref
Hello Everyone,

John Sandlin
jtsref, try hoenigs whistlestop, also Officials choice, if you go back a weekor so on this forum you will see other threads that have more places that some of the members get their stuff.
I think Suppref means Honigs, correct me if I am wrong. If not try honigs.com they are fast and worked with me when I had a problem.