The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Basketball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Fri Mar 09, 2001, 11:04am
Fav theme: Roundball Rock

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone can share with me electronic versions (hopefully PDF files) of any IAABO document that has questions on it, much like a test or refresher exam.

For example, I've saved the 2000 Refresher exam onto my computer so that I can look at it next year or two years from now. Perhaps you have the refresher exams from previous years. Or better yet, the tests with the 50 questions on it.

Any help would be great.

Oh yeah, they don't have to be IAABO publications, but I'm hoping to get some IAABO stuff.

Thanks!

..Mike
Old Fri Mar 09, 2001, 11:11am
Official Forum Member

Try iaabo's web site: http://www.iaabo.org/ref2000.pdf This is a 'test' of 100 questions (with answers referencing rules at the end!!!), most all of which deal with high school rules. Several at the end entail D-1 women's and men's rules (shot clock and things you don't see at the HS level) I found this site a while ago and have already taken the test -- it's more tricky than you might think.
Old Fri Mar 09, 2001, 12:03pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Danvrapp
Try iaabo's web site: http://www.iaabo.org/ref2000.pdf This is a 'test' of 100 questions (with answers referencing rules at the end!!!), most all of which deal with high school rules. Several at the end entail D-1 women's and men's rules (shot clock and things you don't see at the HS level) I found this site a while ago and have already taken the test -- it's more tricky than you might think.
This is the refresher exam that he said he had already saved to his computer.

"You should never be proud of doing the right thing." - Dean Smith
Old Fri Mar 09, 2001, 01:03pm
Official Forum Member

Can't help you with IAABO stuff, but Athletic Rules Study of Cedar Rapids, IA offers a CD-ROM ($25.00) with NF exams. It covers about 5-6 years and you can set the exams up anyway you want it (i.e. rule, violation, etc.,) Their phone number is (800) 399-3013. Their web address is: http://www.rules-study.com. I have used it for the last 4 years and it works well.