The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Basketball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Thu Mar 08, 2001, 03:10pm
Official Forum Member

I know there are a few Canadians in this discussion forum...does anybody have any info on the CABO Camp in Montreal this summer, other than what is on the CABO website?
Jeff
Old Fri Mar 09, 2001, 10:57am
Fav theme: Roundball Rock

Quote:
Originally posted by JeffRef
I know there are a few Canadians in this discussion forum...does anybody have any info on the CABO Camp in Montreal this summer, other than what is on the CABO website?
Jeff
I just received the latest issue of Post Play and I'll tell you what's there. I've also been the past two years. Any questions you have, I'll be glad to answer them.

There are two options. You can be a full camper or a day camper. The day camper is for people that already have accomodations in Montreal, so basically they're not paying for a hotel room. The prices are 475 and 350 respectively. The dates are July 19-22 in Montreal. There typically use two venues, the CEGEP building north of Rene Levesque (sp?) Blvd. and the UQAM campus. The two venues are within a 5-10 minute walk of each other. The Montreal comedy festival usually goes on at the same time, so there's lots of night live drinking to do. You will receive a t-shirt, instructional material and they tape you - although with videotaping they have some serious bugs to work out. Many campers didn't get videotaped last year.

Any further info you'd like, please ask me using private e-mail. I've been both years they've had it.

..Mike