The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Basketball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Tue Mar 22, 2005, 02:28am
Official Forum Member

Unhappy

Okay, this is becoming tiresome. What happened to the thread nccoach started about the "correctable error" in his AAU game?

I made a reply post in that thread and was interested to see others responses to it. Now it seems to be gone.

What could possibly have gone wrong in that thread?

Old Tue Mar 22, 2005, 08:37am
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to ChuckElias
If it's tiresome for you, think about how it feels to the moderators, who keep having to mop up problems recently.

I don't know what the problem was, but there must have been one. :shrug:
Old Tue Mar 22, 2005, 09:35am
Official Forum Member

Nevada,

I don't know what happened to the thread either, nor did I read any of the contents so I don't know what the thread was about.

However, we as moderators make decisions on threads/posts all the time to insure that the quality of the board does not slip down to the level of some of the "other boards". Brad has placed his trust in us to make the right decisions and we should not have to explain every decision we make to everyone on the board.

Therefore, please do not create another thread asking what happened to that thread as this is counterproductive. If you would like a further explanation email Brad or the moderators and we will offer an explanation IF it is appropriate. If you have any further questions on this please send me an email.
Closed Thread