The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Basketball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Wed Mar 02, 2005, 08:05am
Official Forum Member

Cool

Just tossing and turning this early morning...starting my 2 week vacation.
Nice Regional game I observed last night. Watched 3 officials. 2 I knew well...the other, an aquaintance from Spokane, WA, Bob, was someone I had officiated with years ago. A very crisp, mechanics wise, official. Used NFHS mechanics well, counted with arm to the bench...used proper reporting area...used NFHS approved foul signals...stood at the proper locations on TO's and Qts...rotated ball side with a close down very well...and most of all, called a good game.

Recently had my son tape my last two regional games...need to clean some things up before the state playoffs. (i.e. step down better on shot in FC...stay, as C longer after made basket...quit wiping my nose.)

Anyway, finish up regionals tomorrow, with a long trip near an Eastern Washington German Beer Town. (Might as well spend the night after my game, which will be played nearby.)
Then prepare for a week-end MX race with my two boys...camping out at the track with the ol' motorhome.
Then, next week, pickup clothes at the drycleaner...pick up pants at the tailor shop...and head for Tacoma, WA.
Looking forward to meeting zebraman there...maybe get to meet others, including Ron Pilo that posts here.

Hmmmm, now I know why I was tossing and turning in bed.

[Edited by RookieDude on Mar 2nd, 2005 at 08:13 AM]
Richland, WA