The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Basketball

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Sat Feb 05, 2005, 02:06am
Get away from me, Steve.

...I had a fun game to work tonight.

Home team is undefeated and the number one team in the state in Division 2 (second biggest classification). Stands were packed and it seemed as though there were some people standing. Great atmosphere. Some teams with the night off were in attendance scouting as well.

Visiting team jumped out 4-0, but it was pretty much over from there. Game wasn't close at 85-48, but we didn't hear a discouraging word from anyone. Lots of great ball movement, great defense, and the ability to finish.

4 varsity games in 5 dates and I'm thrilled I don't have another game until Tuesday

Old Sat Feb 05, 2005, 09:45am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Rich Fronheiser

Home team is undefeated and the number one team in the state in Division 2 (second biggest classification). Stands were packed and it seemed as though there were some people standing. Great atmosphere. Some teams with the night off were in attendance scouting as well.

Visiting team jumped out 4-0, but it was pretty much over from there. Game wasn't close at 85-48, but we didn't hear a discouraging word from anyone. Lots of great ball movement, great defense, and the ability to finish.

4 varsity games in 5 dates and I'm thrilled I don't have another game until Tuesday

There is joy in Dodgeville....

Old Sat Feb 05, 2005, 11:45am
Get away from me, Steve.

Quote:
Originally posted by mj
Quote:
Originally posted by Rich Fronheiser

There is joy in Dodgeville....

My new daughter's name is Casey, too.

We had to park in the street one hour before gametime -- the lot was completely full.