The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Basketball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Thu Feb 03, 2005, 02:09pm
certified Hot Mom tester

Exclamation

Juulie - on Saturday, the 12th, there is a girls rec game at Fowler between two teams that don't get along. They share a gym for practice and scrimmage a lot. One of the coaches got kicked out of a game last week and is suspended for this week's game. This is the same guy that got kicked off the Board last season. The one on the 12th will be his first game back, and of course it is against the team he hates.

I have asked Bruce to schedule me for this game. Why don't you call him and ask the same. He knows which game I'm referring to. It should be the most fun we'll have all season.
Old Thu Feb 03, 2005, 02:11pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Mark Padgett
Juulie - on Saturday, the 12th, there is a girls rec game at Fowler between two teams that don't get along. They share a gym for practice and scrimmage a lot. One of the coaches got kicked out of a game last week and is suspended for this week's game. This is the same guy that got kicked off the Board last season. The one on the 12th will be his first game back, and of course it is against the team he hates.

I have asked Bruce to schedule me for this game. Why don't you call him and ask the same. He knows which game I'm referring to. It should be the most fun we'll have all season.
What time is the game? Fowler isn't far from the house - I might come watch......
Old Thu Feb 03, 2005, 02:59pm
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to rainmaker
Quote:
Originally posted by Mark Padgett

Boy, how could I refuse that offer?!? You'll be hearing from me...
Old Thu Feb 03, 2005, 05:35pm
certified Hot Mom tester

Quote:
Originally posted by TimTaylor
What time is the game? Fowler isn't far from the house - I might come watch......
I don't have a game schedule, but I'm pretty sure it's in the morning. When I get the exact time, I'll let you know.

BTW - one of the coach's initials are appropriately MF.
Old Thu Feb 03, 2005, 05:42pm
Official Forum Member

Talking

ROTFLMAO!