The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Basketball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Thu Dec 16, 2004, 05:25pm
Official Forum Member

I have relocated from the Minneapolis area to the Springfield, IL area. Looking for some contacts so I can get back into the game.

Any one out there able to help?

Thanks.
Old Thu Dec 16, 2004, 05:37pm
Official Forum Member

I'm sure if you look in the Yellow Pages there will be plenty of eye doctors listed who can fit you for contacts.
Oh, wrong type of contacts...
Try http://www.IHSA.org and click on Officials Department (link left side of page). Read FAQ and List of Officials Associations for further information and contacts.

Good luck.
Old Thu Dec 16, 2004, 05:40pm
M.A.S.H.

Quote:
Originally posted by whistleman
I have relocated from the Minneapolis area to the Springfield, IL area. Looking for some contacts so I can get back into the game.

Thanks.
Welcome to the forum!! I can help you out. I will get back with you tonight. I am getting ready to leave to go do a game. There are a lot of great people on this forum to answer your questions and just to joke and have fun. You are about an hour and a half from me (I'm in Robinson). JRut also posts on here and I believe he's north of you. Anyways, I'll get back to you. Take care!

T Jones
Old Fri Dec 17, 2004, 01:41am
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally posted by tjones1

Welcome to the forum!! I can help you out. I will get back with you tonight. I am getting ready to leave to go do a game. There are a lot of great people on this forum to answer your questions and just to joke and have fun. You are about an hour and a half from me (I'm in Robinson). JRut also posts on here and I believe he's north of you. Anyways, I'll get back to you. Take care!

T Jones
I live in the Chicago area, but know people in Springfield. I used to belong to the local association in Springfield for about a year until I moved up this way. Drop me an email and I can give you further information. I will be working a game in Quincy, IL with two guys from Springfield this season. I know they can help you out with contacts in that area.

Peace
Old Fri Dec 17, 2004, 02:31pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by whistleman

Thanks.
Hour Eyes sells pretty good contacts.
Old Fri Dec 17, 2004, 04:43pm
Official Forum Member

live in the Chicago area, but know people in Springfield. I used to belong to the local association in Springfield for about a year until I moved up this way. Drop me an email and I can give you further information. I will be working a game in Quincy, IL with two guys from Springfield this season. I know they can help you out with contacts in that area.

JRUT tried to email ya, but it wont let me for some reason. Maybe you can shoot one my way with the info.
Thanks.

JOE