The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Basketball

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Mon Dec 06, 2004, 01:43pm
Official Forum Member

After communicating to +POS management about the quality (or lack thereof) of their customer service and product availability I received this email that I wanted to share with all:

Dear Sir,

I have received your E-mail and I have discussed it with the upper management here at +POS. I am sorry that it took so long to get back to you but I wanted to look into the issues that you brought to me.

I looked into the link that you sent and I was able to track down some of the problems and I noticed that most of these problems occurred last season. I would like to say that these issues have been dealt with. We are hoping to not have the same issues this season. So far everything is on track, with the delivery dates of our backordered items. As it would seem from what I have seen it was mainly with the inventory issues.

However, I was not able to find the situation for you. Can you please inform me of the problems you have experienced?
We are always happy to hear from our customers even when it's a complaint. If we don't hear about some of these things then we won't be able to correct the problem.

Sincerely,
Diana
Manager
+POS, Inc.

Although I am not attempting to defend +POS I felt it helpful to post their response as a courtesy.
Old Mon Dec 06, 2004, 02:28pm
Official Forum Member

Here's the link to the previous discussion about +POS in case you need a refresher as I did.

http://www.officialforum.com/thread/16673

As a side note, ordered a new pair of pants and jacket from Gerry Davis on Tuesday and they were on my doorstep on Friday.
a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented."
Arnold Palmer
Old Mon Dec 06, 2004, 03:09pm
Do not give a damn!!

Just to add to the discussion.

The owner of +POS lost his wife to Cancer, who was the glue that ran the business about a year ago. It has taken them sometime to recover from that lost to their family and business. I know they have had some problems with their business before her sickness and death, but when his wife got sick there were many problems noticed by people in the area to a much larger extent. They usually would attend some clinics in the area and for some reason have not come to the clinics since the illness of the owner's wife.

I just wanted to state the "other" side of the story. I do not buy basketball stuff anymore from +POS anymore. It also has nothing to do with their service or lack there of.

Peace
Old Mon Dec 06, 2004, 03:20pm
Official Forum Member

Thumbs up

Thanks JR for taking the time to share that info. Its always sad to hear about things like that.
Old Mon Dec 06, 2004, 11:45pm
M.A.S.H.

Yes, very sad to hear that kind of news. Thanks JRut, I'll keep that in mind.