Thread: +POS Update
View Single Post
Old Mon Dec 06, 2004, 01:43pm
Official Forum Member

After communicating to +POS management about the quality (or lack thereof) of their customer service and product availability I received this email that I wanted to share with all:

Dear Sir,

I have received your E-mail and I have discussed it with the upper management here at +POS. I am sorry that it took so long to get back to you but I wanted to look into the issues that you brought to me.

I looked into the link that you sent and I was able to track down some of the problems and I noticed that most of these problems occurred last season. I would like to say that these issues have been dealt with. We are hoping to not have the same issues this season. So far everything is on track, with the delivery dates of our backordered items. As it would seem from what I have seen it was mainly with the inventory issues.

However, I was not able to find the situation for you. Can you please inform me of the problems you have experienced?
We are always happy to hear from our customers even when it's a complaint. If we don't hear about some of these things then we won't be able to correct the problem.

Sincerely,
Diana
Manager
+POS, Inc.

Although I am not attempting to defend +POS I felt it helpful to post their response as a courtesy.