The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Basketball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Thu Nov 11, 2004, 11:08am
Official Forum Member

I just wanted to thank all those on this board especially the regular contributers for all the info and insight I have gained in the 10 months since I joined this board . Two weeks ago I took the written part of the exam and it was a piece of cake ( although I did get one wrong which I have since disputed the answer). I owe a lot of it to this board (as well as actually reading the rulebook)as it has helped me in understanding the rules better then anyone in my class and even better then some of the instructors .
This is a great training tool for officials looking to improve and many times a lot easier to use then speaking exclusively with a veteran official /mentor .
Just wanted you all to know how much you are helping out the younger/less experienced officials.....keep up the good work !

Old Thu Nov 11, 2004, 11:45am
In Memoriam

Thumbs up

Attaboy !!!
Old Thu Nov 11, 2004, 11:46am
Official Forum Member

Thumbs up

What Mick said!

Z
Old Thu Nov 11, 2004, 12:53pm
certified Hot Mom tester

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by WeekendRef
I just wanted to thank all those on this board especially the regular contributers for all the info and insight I have gained in the 10 months since I joined this board . Two weeks ago I took the written part of the exam and it was a piece of cake ( although I did get one wrong which I have since disputed the answer). I owe a lot of it to this board (as well as actually reading the rulebook)as it has helped me in understanding the rules better then anyone in my class and even better then some of the instructors .
This is a great training tool for officials looking to improve and many times a lot easier to use then speaking exclusively with a veteran official /mentor .
Just wanted you all to know how much you are helping out the younger/less experienced officials.....keep up the good work !

You'll get our bill in the mail soon. Just make sure you don't pay it in Euros.
Old Thu Nov 11, 2004, 08:12pm
Official Forum Member

So now that you've gone legit, will you change your name to WeekdayRef? Congrats!