The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Basketball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Sat Jan 20, 2001, 11:39am
Official Forum Member

Looking for some good camps this summer in the Ohio area. Something to help me go to the next level.( small college)If anyone has attended what they thought was a good camp that would help. give me an e-mail at [email protected] . Also have a good 3-man crew from the southeast looking to do what we call an overnite sch.where as we do a friday nite game at one school an early saturday game at another and then a saturday nite game possibly in the toledo-cleveland area or the cincinnati area if there is anyone who can help on these subjects drop me a line thanks
Old Sat Jan 20, 2001, 12:30pm
In Memoriam

Lightbulb How about Saginaw?

Quote:
Originally posted by crutter
Looking for some good camps this summer in the Ohio area. Something to help me go to the next level.( small college)If anyone has attended what they thought was a good camp that would help. give me an e-mail at [email protected] . Also have a good 3-man crew from the southeast looking to do what we call an overnite sch.where as we do a friday nite game at one school an early saturday game at another and then a saturday nite game possibly in the toledo-cleveland area or the cincinnati area if there is anyone who can help on these subjects drop me a line thanks
crutter,
Saginaw isn't too far from Toledo.
Good "by-the-book camp".
2- whistle, three-whistle.
Jim Eastman's Tri-City Basketball Officials camp.
End of June. $200.00 Fri.,Sat, Sun. Home for dinner.
mick