The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Basketball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Wed Jan 17, 2001, 07:00pm
Official Forum Member

3 years ago my partner and i were working a hotly contested cross town rivalry. This was a boy's varsity game that was not only for bragging rights in the city but for 1st place in the league. The gym was packed, loud and fans were working themselves into a frenzy by the 4th quarter. The players and coaches were good and we were having minimal difficulties with the crowd. It was very cool to be working the game!! With about 3 minutes to go in the game, I was administering a free throw when my partner told me that something was on the floor near midcourt opposite the table. After turning around to look, sure enough about 3 feet in front of the cheerleaders (who were all laughing and giggling hysterically) I could see what appeared to me to be about a two foot long length of pink styrofoam pipe insulation. As i began to walk towards it the student section began to wildly cheer and howl. I got about 5 feet from the object before I realized what it was. Someone had thrown a giant doubled headed dildo onto the floor from the upper balcony. So there i am standing in front of it, the student section cheering wildly, the cheerleaders laughing and turning red!! I summoned game management over to dispose of the object(I was not about to pick it up...don't know where it might have been!!!) It was difficult for me to keep a straight face during all this, but we eventually got back to the game, and finished it with no further interuptions. We had a good laugh about that incident!!!!
Old Thu Jan 18, 2001, 11:40am
Suppref

Talking Hilarious!!!

Mikeref, That was interesting. Did anyone go to lost and found to claim it?
Thanks for continuing this post. There have been some very entertaining stories!!
Old Thu Jan 18, 2001, 12:13pm
certified Hot Mom tester

Talking Gee - if only Dave were there

He might have said something like, "Coach, you dropped your brain."