The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Basketball

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Thu Mar 18, 2004, 12:10am
Official Forum Member

Found this on the Internet today while looking at the stock market:

Rainmaker Systems, Inc.: Company Report

Rainmaker Systems, Inc. is an outsource provider of sales and marketing programs for service contracts. The Company's cost-effective programs generate service revenue and promote customer retention for its clients. Core services include professional telesales, direct marketing and hosted e-commerce. Additional services include customer database enhancement, customer relationship management (CRM) technology integration and order management. These services are available individually or as an integrated solution. Rainmaker's clients consist of hardware and software companies with significant customer bases and products that benefit from focused sales and marketing programs for support contracts or maintenance agreements.

It made me think of you and the board.

Old Thu Mar 18, 2004, 12:10pm
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to rainmaker
Quote:
Originally posted by Nevadaref
Found this on the Internet today while looking at the stock market:

Rainmaker Systems, Inc.: Company Report

Rainmaker Systems, Inc. is an outsource provider of sales and marketing programs for service contracts. The Company's cost-effective programs generate service revenue and promote customer retention for its clients. Core services include professional telesales, direct marketing and hosted e-commerce. Additional services include customer database enhancement, customer relationship management (CRM) technology integration and order management. These services are available individually or as an integrated solution. Rainmaker's clients consist of hardware and software companies with significant customer bases and products that benefit from focused sales and marketing programs for support contracts or maintenance agreements.

It made me think of you and the board.
Thanks for sharing, Nevada! I wish I COULD do a better job of "generating service revenue" since the little non-profit after-school program I'm working part-time for is always struggling to make ends meet. Wonder if they'd be willing to do some pro bono for me based on my user name!!