The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Basketball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Wed Jan 07, 2004, 09:37pm
BBallCoach

had B again tonight as visitor this time. Before I bounce the ball to B1 to start the second half I ask "Know which way you're going, right?" B1 was not amused.

I dont see where this is necessary? Just taking a shot at B1 it looks like to me.
Old Wed Jan 07, 2004, 09:48pm
Official Forum Member

whoa, i'm completely lost here. Could u elaborate on the situation a bit more??
Old Wed Jan 07, 2004, 10:08pm
Get away from me, Steve.

I don't quite understand why you can't figure out how to post a reply to the original thread.

You don't even have to cut and paste -- go to the post you want to comment on and hit the quote icon at the bottom of the post and you'll get a new window.

One last comment: Coach, you don't seem to have much of a sense of humor. Believe it or not, some of us officials actually do.

Please continue to discuss this, if you feel it necessary, in the original thread. I'm closing this one.
Old Wed Jan 07, 2004, 10:09pm
Official Forum Member

Many times in life, we're caught be surprise.

Later, we can look back on things and laugh about them.

Dan meant no malice in what he said, which incidentally, was said to a player, not the coach as you earlier stated.

When the player didn't find it funny, I'm sure Dan dropped it.

In any case, there was no need in getting your panties in a wad over it. We're officials. It's an officiating board. We sometimes joke about howler monkeys, also known as coaches. You're more than welcome here, but if that offends you, perhaps you would be better off avoiding the site. We don't go to coaching boards and complain about coaches and the way they're perceived, if you see the parallel.

Also, when you post outside the original thread, you create confusion for those who haven't read the original post. See the post above if you don't believe me. For that reason, it's better to simply reply under the original thread. That's why you're other thread was deleted.

I'm done.
Closed Thread