The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Basketball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Tue Nov 18, 2003, 09:03am
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to ChuckElias
First, an oompa-loompa; now, a munchkin. Oh yeah, JR, we're reeeeeeeeeal glad to have you back. . .

BTW, I thought you were going to say I was one of the yellow bricks.
Old Tue Nov 18, 2003, 11:42am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by just another ref
Several years ago around here an 8th grade girls team had identical twins. Their numbers were 24 and 42.... When the game was over the twins' dad went over to the opposing coach and said,"Well, we won, even though y'all cheated!"
Yeah like the twin's coach didn't plan those numbers from the beginning to create confusion. Should have started him with a T for his intent to deceive. Maybe should have T'd him when he tried to change the officials call too - right or wrong.

Make him pay a couple times for his intentional introduction of confusion and maybe he would change those numbers. Hawks Coach, what do think about this kind of deceitful crap?
Old Tue Nov 18, 2003, 11:52am
Official Forum Member

Re: Re: Ooooh neither did I

Quote:
Originally posted by Jurassic Referee
Quote:
Originally posted by DownTownTonyBrown

Someday, in another rainbow.... (Oz was on TBS last night. Of course my kids had to watch that.)

I hope that you meant the original Oz, and not the HBO series- Oz.

Btw, did you know that Chuck Elias was in the original movie? Yup,the Chuckster was one of the Munchkins! He evan had a line of dialogue all to hisself- the immortal "Hey, Dorothy, care for a short one?"
Yes the 1939 Oz... before our society decided that it was proper to feed our dark, violent, carnal desires of brutal homosexuality... I mean I did say "rainbow" not "hershey chute." Although our society has sullied that word also - Rainbow Coalition... Oooh man this is a different conversation...

Yes JR, the one with Dorothy, Toto and Chuck the munchkin. And Dorothy walked on those golden bricks... ooo there I go again.
Old Tue Nov 18, 2003, 12:18pm
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to rainmaker
Re: Re: Re: Ooooh neither did I

Quote:
Originally posted by DownTownTonyBrown
Yes the 1939 Oz... before our society decided that it was proper to feed our dark, violent, carnal desires of brutal homosexuality... I mean I did say "rainbow" not "hershey chute." Although our society has sullied that word also - Rainbow Coalition... Oooh man this is a different conversation...
Hey, Tony, before you get too verbose on this subject, remember that some of us don't think "Rainbow Coalition" is such a bad thing. Thanks.