The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Basketball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Fri Oct 10, 2003, 05:22am
Official Forum Member

Question

Hi,

I am a recent transfer into the Metro DC area. I have the high school contacts established.

I am looking for any College contacts anyone can supply. I have transfered to late to catch the summer camp programs, and am just interested in working some scrimmages to get my name out there for next year. Any contact information is very much appreciated.

Old Fri Oct 10, 2003, 06:01am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Novaref
Hi,

I am a recent transfer into the Metro DC area. I have the high school contacts established.

I am looking for any College contacts anyone can supply. I have transfered to late to catch the summer camp programs, and am just interested in working some scrimmages to get my name out there for next year. Any contact information is very much appreciated.

Which association are you affiliated with in NOVA for high school? If it is Cardinal, there are several college officials (I'm not one) who could probably help you.
Old Fri Oct 10, 2003, 06:07am
Official Forum Member

Yes, Cardinal. I have spoken to a few of the leaders of the organization, and none of them call collegiately, but I am hoping to run into some as I work more games. Unfortunately, I may be past the scrimmage season once those contacts are made. But thanks for the thought!
Old Fri Oct 10, 2003, 11:09am
If you need me, text me!

NOVA-
Capital Conference D3 schools include Galludet, Catholic, Mary Washington, and York (to name a few). Supervisor Paul Plott. 717-671-0198 http://www.cboboff.com

MACBOA JUCO in Maryland. Supervisor Donee Gray. 301-283-6807 http://www.macboa.org

I hope things go well for you with Cardinal. My father was promoted to "swing" this summer. I hope to relocate back to NOVA in the next few years. Currently I am in Ocean City working with Board 157.