The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Basketball

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Sat Feb 17, 2018, 08:23pm
Official Forum Member

BV 3-21 vs 8-11

Doesn't sound like a be a very exciting contest but it is a heated rivalry and one of the 3 wins by the team with 3 wins was against the 8 and 11 team by 20 points.

So we do a good pre game, I am the R. Both teams quite talented though I believe that they could use better coaches. A lot of above the rim play and good 3 point shooting. Tied after one, a 3 point lead for the home team at the half. And a 1 point lead after 3 and then it all happens.

Tied at 49 with 6.5 seconds and a home TO at mid court. I am lead. A1 drives to the basket with B1 on his hip, shoots and I have a blocking foul with 1.6 seconds remaining. A1 converts both and the packed gym (about 700 fans) erupts. T.O. team B. They have the length of the floor to go with 1.6 seconds remaining. B1launches a full court pass which lands midway in the paint and is tipped by the defender up into the air the ball was grabbed by B2 who while in mid air banks a shot in, good goal the gym erupts again.

Home team outscores the visitors 13 to 2 in the overtime the 3 pointers were not falling for the visitors.

Probably the most exciting game I've ever been a part of.