The Official Forum

The Official Forum (https://forum.officiating.com/)
-   Basketball (https://forum.officiating.com/basketball/)
-   -   Totally OT (https://forum.officiating.com/basketball/101400-totally-ot.html)

Mark Padgett Sat May 28, 2016 10:07am

Totally OT

Guys - one of my grandsons wants to be a stand-up comic when he grows up. Right now, he's 16. He loves jokes, especially puns. He calls me a couple of times a week with a joke. This morning he called me with this one:

Why did the chicken cross the basketball court?
He heard the referee calling fowls. :D

Maybe you can use that in a game?

BillyMac Sat May 28, 2016 12:56pm

That's All Folks ...

A man was driving down the road with twenty penguins in the back seat. The police stop him and say that he can't drive around with the penguins in the car and should take them to the zoo. The man agrees and drives off.

The next day the same man is driving down the road with twenty penguins in the back and again. He is stopped by the same police officer who says, "Hey! I though I told you to take those to the zoo."

The man replies "I did. Today I'm taking them to the movies."

Mark T. DeNucci, Sr. Sat May 28, 2016 06:06pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by BillyMac (Post 988076)
A man was driving down the road with twenty penguins in the back seat. The police stop him and say that he can't drive around with the penguins in the car and should take them to the zoo. The man agrees and drives off.

The next day the same man is driving down the road with twenty penguins in the back and again. He is stopped by the same police officer who says, "Hey! I though I told you to take those to the zoo."

We Youngstown State University Penguins just love to take trips. :p

MTD, Sr.

Rufus Tue May 31, 2016 11:59am

Quote:

Originally Posted by BillyMac (Post 988076)

This is my absolute favorite joke and one of the few I know I could deliver to a room full of kids...

Mark Padgett Tue May 31, 2016 01:32pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rufus (Post 988133)
This is my absolute favorite joke and one of the few I know I could deliver to a room full of kids...

So if you're delivering this joke to a room full of adults you would say, "I did. Today I'm taking them to Hooters." ;)

Kansas Ref Tue May 31, 2016 04:06pm

What happened to the grapes do when the Elephant sat on them? they made wine (whine)..lol?

Hugh Refner Tue May 31, 2016 04:25pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rufus (Post 988133)
This is my absolute favorite joke ...

I couldn't post my absolute favorite joke in public. :rolleyes: