Go Back   The Official Forum > Baseball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Fri Jul 04, 2003, 10:28am
Official Forum Member

Thumbs up lefty, huh

Quote:
Originally posted by Lonewolf986
Unless you are a body builder, I have high doubts you'll be able to be as good as the male pitchers. Its just inthe anatomy of it all. I would work on being a solid fielder. The Pitcher is an important player on the field, but in no way the most important. All players command the field in some aspect. A pitcher is nothing without the ability to field a ball. So I highly suggest you work on the fielding, and batting. But again, i've never seen you, and know nothing about you, so you could be like some East German gal, and kick my arse. In any case, just dont get all hyped up about being a Pitcher, its a messy job, and can't function without the 8 people helping him out
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~`
All I can add to this is ...YOU GO GIRL!!!! In my 10 years of umping, I have seen some youngs girls pitch, play shortstop and smack the crap outa the ball. One young girl I remember well (she is now a junior in high school)played in the 9-10s, struck out ALL 9 batters she faced in season play. Wonder what the boys thought of her at school:0. This season, 12 year old playing with the boys, batting 2cd, playing SS, girl had glove and bat!Pony tail down to her waist. Lefty to boot? YOU GO GIRL!!!!BTW, my 12 year old is a lefty(just like mom)Softball playing nut, she is.....
Old Fri Jul 04, 2003, 09:55pm
Official Forum Member

Yes, yes it is.