Go Back   The Official Forum > Baseball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Wed Oct 22, 2008, 02:10pm
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to bobbybanaduck
Jim Evans Liberty Classic

Hi all...

I know it's kind of last minute...but there are still spots available for the Liberty Classic clinic in New Jersey next month. It runs from Nov. 12 - 16th in the Healthquest Sports Dome in Flemington, NJ. More information on it can be found at Umpire Training Conducted by Jim Evans Academy of Professional Umpiring.

Feel free to contact me via PM if you need more information or have any questions. Also, please don't let cost be a determining factor for not attending. If you are interested in attending, but feel that the cost is preventing you from doing so, please get in touch with me and we'll see what we can do to get you there! If you do visit the link above for more information, please disregard both the registration cut off date, and the suggestion to contact the Academy office for registration as I can help in both of those areas.
Old Wed Oct 22, 2008, 06:06pm
Official Forum Member

Love to go, but on Nov 10, the surgeon is going to fix the abdomen so the insides stay inside once and for all. Hopefully, I'll be ready for our clinic in March.
Old Wed Oct 22, 2008, 06:11pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbybanaduck View Post
Hi all...

I know it's kind of last minute...but there are still spots available for the Liberty Classic clinic in New Jersey next month. It runs from Nov. 12 - 16th in the Healthquest Sports Dome in Flemington, NJ. More information on it can be found at Umpire Training Conducted by Jim Evans Academy of Professional Umpiring.

Feel free to contact me via PM if you need more information or have any questions. Also, please don't let cost be a determining factor for not attending. If you are interested in attending, but feel that the cost is preventing you from doing so, please get in touch with me and we'll see what we can do to get you there! If you do visit the link above for more information, please disregard both the registration cut off date, and the suggestion to contact the Academy office for registration as I can help in both of those areas.
If it wasn't for the fact I'll be in the woods from the 8th to the 11th, I'd do it. Work backs up too much if I'm gone for more than a week or so.