The Official Forum

The Official Forum (https://forum.officiating.com/)
-   Baseball (https://forum.officiating.com/baseball/)
-   -   FED test questions (https://forum.officiating.com/baseball/41921-fed-test-questions.html)

Pete in AZ Sun Mar 09, 2008 04:35am

Fed Exam Answers for part 1

This has gotten silly since it looks like the Fed is splitting hairs again with words. This is just another reason why most of my buds and me don't do HS ball anymore. I got a copy of the test but no rule book for the past 2 seasons. Does anyone have the Part 1 Exam answers so I can go over them. If it is easier, just list the tru ones. Thanks in advance.

David B Mon Mar 10, 2008 01:38pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by UmpJM (nee CoachJM)
David,

In Garth's second sitch, you would, no doubt, add a ball to the batter's count as well, yes?

JM

Probably not. (Only if a coach were to complain first)

No one would notice this but me and I would consider this looking for boogers.

I just consider that preventative umpiring.

(and yes I know what the rule book says ...)

Thanks
David

Pete in AZ Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:50am

Fed Test Answers

Come on guys, I asked a week ago for a little help here. Who has the answer key for the NFHS Part 1 test? I've read all of the BS so far and it would be nice to see what they actually score as correct.

Can someone please just print the true answers if it is too much work?

mbyron Wed Mar 26, 2008 06:45am

The issue is not the work, it's the cheating.

Pete in AZ Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:13pm

Help!!!!

It's not cheating since I don't work HS ball here. Some of our extra leagues use those rules though and i refuse to pay to belong to NFHS just to get the rule books. All I'm asking for is a little help here. Our season started months ago.

Jurassic Referee Thu Mar 27, 2008 06:21am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete in AZ
It's not cheating since I don't work HS ball here. Some of our extra leagues use those rules though and i refuse to pay to belong to NFHS just to get the rule books. All I'm asking for is a little help here. Our season started months ago.

Not cheating?

Boolsh!t!!

If you have to do some leagues that work FED rules, then you should <b>buy</b> the appropriate rule books. It's ridiculous to even think of working any league without bothering to learn their rules. And just getting the exam <b>answers</b> sureashell isn't going to teach you everything that you should know.

Sorry, but there's nowayinhell anyone just wants a set of exam answers by themselves for any other reason than to cheat imo.

mbyron Thu Mar 27, 2008 07:15am

Yeah! Sic 'em, JR!

Pete in AZ Sun Mar 30, 2008 05:53pm

I'm amazed at the level of arrogance from two of you. If you don't want to help, that's cool just shut the f-ck up. I want to thank one of you for emailing me what I asked for. You clearly remember what it means to help not hinder. The other two can kiss my hairy white a--. I've seen their kind and there is a reason why they are relegated to working leagues with reading tests for rules. Good luck with that. I prefer to use the NFHS test to show why the leagues I work are sane. At my pregames, when I here that they want to use Fed based rules, I ask which ones. They always look at me like, yeah we know, they all suck except for the mercy and slide rules. We specify those and move on to real baseball.

The True Answers for the 2008 NFHS Test are 1, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11, 15, 17, 19, 21, 25, 27, 28, 29, 32, 34, 37, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 48, 49, 55, 56, 57, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 71, 72, 73, 78, 79, 80, 82, 84, 85, 87, 89, 90, 92, 93, 96, 97, 99, 100.

From what the guy who emailed me his test, the season has been in swing and the test closed for weeks. Maybe some of you don't have an end date for this test. Be prepared for JR to get on his soap box. How sad and lonely that life must be. Grow up.

GarthB Sun Mar 30, 2008 06:02pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete in AZ
I'm amazed at the level of arrogance from two of you. If you don't want to help, that's cool just shut the f-ck up. I want to thank one of you for emailing me what I asked for. You clearly remember what it means to help not hinder. The other two can kiss my hairy white a--. I've seen their kind and there is a reason why they are relegated to working leagues with reading tests for rules. Good luck with that. I prefer to use the NFHS test to show why the leagues I work are sane. At my pregames, when I here that they want to use Fed based rules, I ask which ones. They always look at me like, yeah we know, they all suck except for the mercy and slide rules. We specify those and move on to real baseball.

The True Answers for the 2008 NFHS Test are 1, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11, 15, 17, 19, 21, 25, 27, 28, 29, 32, 34, 37, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 48, 49, 55, 56, 57, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 71, 72, 73, 78, 79, 80, 82, 84, 85, 87, 89, 90, 92, 93, 96, 97, 99, 100.

From what the guy who emailed me his test, the season has been in swing and the test closed for weeks. Maybe some of you don't have an end date for this test. Be prepared for JR to get on his soap box. How sad and lonely that life must be. Grow up.

You're right. No one has the right to pass judgment on anyone just because they are too lazy or incompetent to answer a FED rules test. Congratulations on your victory.