The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Baseball

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Tue Feb 28, 2006, 01:10pm
M.A.S.H.

If anyone has the answer key and would be kind enough to grade my exam real quick, I would appreciate to know which three I missed. That's all I wish to know, I don't want the key. Of course I can wait, if I have to, until they are released, however I would appreciate it if someone would help me out.

Thanks in advance.
Old Tue Feb 28, 2006, 09:07pm
Official Forum Member

If you know which 3 you got wrong - you'll have the key!

I missed 3 as well - and I know which ones, so send me your answers and I'll "grade" it.
Bob
Old Tue Feb 28, 2006, 11:11pm
M.A.S.H.

Well, true.

What's your e-mail?
Old Thu Mar 02, 2006, 08:55am
Official Forum Member

Did you still want me to look at it?

I sent you an email w/my address - perhaps you did not get it...in any event, if you still want me to take a look at it -- hotsam34 "at" yahoo "dot" com
Old Thu Mar 02, 2006, 11:10am
M.A.S.H.

I sent an e-mail back to rrachlow (at) hotmail (dot) com. If you didn't get it, please let me know and I'll send another one to the address you just posted. Thanks again.
Old Fri Mar 03, 2006, 11:10am
Official Forum Member

tjones did you get the correct answers yet, i have missed one as well and it is driving me nuts not knowing which it is
Old Fri Mar 03, 2006, 11:13am
M.A.S.H.

Quote:
Originally posted by HandCheck7
tjones did you get the correct answers yet, i have missed one as well and it is driving me nuts not knowing which it is
HandCheck,

Well... I've got a little farther. At our meeting last night I talked to someone and he only found one that I missed. LittleLeagueBob just e-mailed me back and said I only missed one too.

So, I thinking that I mis-copied two of my answers into the online exam.

E-mail me from the button below.
Old Fri Mar 03, 2006, 11:19am
Official Forum Member

Talking

you need to spend this much time on classwork as you do on these examinations
Old Fri Mar 03, 2006, 11:30am
M.A.S.H.

Quote:
Originally posted by HandCheck7
you need to spend this much time on classwork as you do on these examinations
Ha Ha.... well probably!
Old Fri Mar 03, 2006, 04:23pm
Veteran College Umpire

I hard-copied my test to the IHSA (didn't take it online) and got my results back the same way, with the two I missed marked by the computer so I'd know which ones they were. Those of you who are antsy to know which ones you miss in the future might just mail that test in. I had another umpire call me nearly frantic to know which one he missed. I told him the IHSA doesn't keep track or give awards to umpires who get all the answers right, so don't get that excited that you missed one. Just be proud you passed, and know that when you DO find out which ones you missed you'll be able to make sure you know the rule and ruling.

JJ
PS The two I missed were ones I just marked wrong. Of course I knew the correct answers
Old Fri Mar 03, 2006, 09:40pm
Official Forum Member

Would one of you be so kind as to provide me with a copy of this exam? When I moved to PA this season, to register with the PIAA I got to take the Part A exam closed-book, high-school-style with proctors and staggered seating and the whole nine yards. We were informed, however, that if we wished to have our exams scored, we had to turn in the question sheet as well and we would not receive it.

Obviously I passed, as they sent me the patch and the works, but I have no idea how I scored as the rulebook they sent me in preparation was the 2005 model and I seem to remember an awful lot of rather pointed questions about what I now realize were rule changes or points of emphasis for 2006.

I'd appreciate the opportunity to take a second look at this. Thanks in advance. (Email is in my profile.)