The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Baseball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Fri Aug 13, 2004, 03:35pm
Official Forum Member

LLWS this am on the duece, PU had good mechanics from the last couple innings I saw, but holy cow batman!!!!!!! He was giving the kid from CA that had some nasty breaking stuff a ton of the outside! Maybe it was the fact that the catcher was setting up staight on and reaching for these curves??????
Old Fri Aug 13, 2004, 03:41pm
Get away from me, Steve.

Quote:
Originally posted by chris s
LLWS this am on the duece, PU had good mechanics from the last couple innings I saw, but holy cow batman!!!!!!! He was giving the kid from CA that had some nasty breaking stuff a ton of the outside! Maybe it was the fact that the catcher was setting up staight on and reaching for these curves??????
They were good LL strikes, as far as I'm concerned. He was also very good at the low end of the zone.
Old Fri Aug 13, 2004, 03:47pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Rich Fronheiser
Quote:
Originally posted by chris s
They were good LL strikes, as far as I'm concerned. He was also very good at the low end of the zone.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yes, will give him very good low end, but some of them curves seemed a bit outside. BUT.....his opinion counts way more than mine