The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Baseball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Sun Apr 11, 2004, 12:09pm
Official Forum Member

I am in the market for some new ball bags. I was just wondering which brand you feel is the best. Also I was considering buying one that is waterproof. I looked through all my catalogs and on the internet and the only place that makes those is +POS. Are there any other places where you can buy one?

Another thing, I was just wondering, what is your prefered color of ball bag? Do you have more than one color of bags and switch them depending on what color shirt you are wearing?
Old Sun Apr 11, 2004, 01:27pm
Do not give a damn!!

Lightbulb It is personal.

Quote:
Originally posted by LDUB
I am in the market for some new ball bags. I was just wondering which brand you feel is the best. Also I was considering buying one that is waterproof. I looked through all my catalogs and on the internet and the only place that makes those is +POS. Are there any other places where you can buy one?
I have all my bags except one from +POS. I do not know of anyone that sells the waterproof one outside of +POS. But I do not have any of those kind of bags and not sure why anyone would necessarily need one. But bags types are really personal and up to the person using them.

Quote:
Another thing, I was just wondering, what is your prefered color of ball bag? Do you have more than one color of bags and switch them depending on what color shirt you are wearing?
All my bags are grey. I think they look better, but if you are going to get different colors, they should match at least your shirt or your pants. I do not think other colors are appropriate, for example black if you are not wearing the black shirts. But then again, you have to do what is acceptable in your area or the leagues you work. That might be fine where you live and not so fine where I live.

Peace
Old Sun Apr 11, 2004, 02:04pm
Get away from me, Steve.

Quote:

Navy bags unless I'm wearing black, then black bags.

I buy my bags from Honig's or from Ump-Attire.

--Rich
Old Sun Apr 11, 2004, 04:33pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Another thing, I was just wondering, what is your prefered color of ball bag?
Black.

Your purse should match your shoes.

Old Sun Apr 11, 2004, 05:12pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:

Basic black. It goes with everything.

(During the course of the season I have occasion to wear navy, lt.blue, grey and black shirts.)
Old Sun Apr 11, 2004, 09:58pm
Official Forum Member

I use navy bags from Honigs (two of them), regardless of shirt color. I have navy, lt. blue, and cream shirts, no black. If it is raining so hard I need a waterproof bag, I call the game for rain.
Old Mon Apr 12, 2004, 12:35pm
Official Forum Member

I've got my ball bags from +POS.

I've got all three colors, Gray, Navy and Black.

Old Tue Apr 13, 2004, 09:06am
Official Forum Member

FWIW I just bought two navy blue from Gerry Davis. No problem with their service. Ordered on Saturday and had them Tuesday.

Carol Stream, Illinois
NFHS
ASA