View Single Post
Old Fri Feb 10, 2017, 02:05pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by just another ref View Post
Sent an email to the editor of the NFHS books and she agreed with me, along with my assignor and the supervisor of officials in my state.
She did not simply agree with you. She stated a position and you did not inform her of the conflict to that position (according to your posting her). She gave you a position of a level she came from, which might have been correct for that level, but was not for the level she took over. And she also did not change anything as in the current book the interpretation or language has not at all changed. Again, I do not know what your supervisor of your state does, if I recall they had a mechanic that no one in the country ever did with their 2 person system based on what someone said that once was in the NF Rules Editor position. So what your local state does is great, but then make that clear. No person in my state has taken that position and this situation has come up multiple times since we had that conversation about what Mrs. Wynn apparently responded to you.

Peace